'First three months free' Promotion
By taking part in this promotion conducted by YMCA North Inc., participants agree to have read, understood and accepted the following Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotional offer is available from 1 August 2021 and will end 31 October 2021.
- The ‘First three months free’ promotion starts from the first day of enrolment, and will continue from that date for a period of three months.
- This discount cannot be used with any other YMCA offer/promotion.
- This discount is not available to any employees of YMCA.
- The promotion only applies to new enrolments only.
- The offer once redeemed should be used in three months at a stretch. The hours do not roll over, do not accumulate and days cannot be substituted.
- The ‘First three months free’ promotion will no longer be valid under any of the below circumstances:
- if there is a change in the booked hours
- if the child turns six during the promotion period
- in the case where enrolment is terminated
- in the case where the centre has reached their maximum capacity
- If a child is eligible for 20 hour ECE funding, they must apply for maximum subsidy as part of the promotion.
- The ‘First three month free’ offer cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
- YMCA North Inc. needs to collect personal information about our customers to be able to offer the best possible service experience.
- YMCA will use your personal information in the context of providing our service delivery for your booking or Agreement.
- We will use all reasonable measures to maintain adequate security to protect your personal information that we hold from any unauthorised access or use.
- YMCA may contact you with information regarding our delivery of services to you. With your permission, we may contact you with marketing information about other services that YMCA offers.
- You may change your contact preferences at any time by notifying us. We will not share your personal information with any third party that is not part of the service delivery without your permission.
- YMCA manages the following facilities on behalf of Auckland Council as the facility owner; Massey Early Learning Centre and Ellerslie Early Learning Centre. For customers whose home Club is owned by Auckland Council, your personal information may be shared with Auckland Council and their appointed third party(s) for the purpose of conducting customer feedback surveys.
- In the event that YMCA ceases to operate an Auckland Council facility, your personal information may be passed on to Auckland Council or their appointed third party(s) for the purpose of continuing the service delivery.