1. Tell us a bit about yourself
I am 29 years old and have lived in Auckland my entire life. I'm currently studying to become a Plumber. I enjoy snowboarding, music, politics (even though it stresses me out), going to the gym and animals.
2. What is your favourite thing about YMCA?
The sense of community. I was a member for over 2 years before I started working here.
3. When you aren't at the YMCA what do you love to do?
Cook, eat, hang out with my friends and family and partner. Watch movies, documentaries, TV shows and I love to learn about history, politics and science.
4. What is something you could not live without?
5. How would your friends describe you?
Outgoing, happy, smart and passive.
6. Where is your favourite place in New Zealand?
Tauranga/The Mount, followed closely by Auckland and Mount Ruapehu .